Friday, April 25, 2008

When you care enough...............


Crawling through some sites on the web,I found this site that Slate Magazine had posted about.

Inspot.org will send an anonymous e-postcard to anyone you specify to let them know they should be checked for an STD. Some postcards are specific about what should be screened for and others are more general.

I hope I never receive one of these - but I'm glad the service exists!

Just a reminder to play safe!














Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Wednesday said...

At least they could have taken the time to make the cards rhyme...

Dating Wall of Shame said...

or sing - how about "Helpless" by Neil Young?

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!