Wednesday, April 9, 2008

IM's - Cougar Hunting

There's always some young guy thinking he can charm a desperate older woman~

21 y.o. guy: are all of the requirements on your profile mandatory?

42 y.o. woman: YES! LOL!

guy: oh, I meet all of them except 1

woman: well, I have a 19 y.o. daughter, it would be a little weird for me to be sleeping with someone who was only 2 years older than her

guy: is that the only reason

woman: no! I can’t imagine a 21 y.o. guy wanting to develop a committed long-term relationship with a 42 y.o. woman and that’s what I’m looking for

woman: nor should they! LOL!

guy: don’t talk to me like that - like I’m 21 - I have been through more at my age than most 40 year olds. im more mature and experienced and better in bed that any man twice my age

woman: (attempting buddhist tactics) ok, I’m sorry I offended you; I didn’t meant to be condescending

guy: well, has any guy ever said that before?

woman: what?

guy: that they’re better in bed than other men?

woman: MANY!
woman: MANY!

guy: have you ever passed out before

woman: no
woman: why would I want to?

guy: well I’m just saying that most guys aren’t interested in a woman and I"m so interested I keep going

guy: even in emotional times

woman: ok
woman: well, it isn’t a contest

guy: well, I’m just saying, in case you think there are guys out there that aren’t interested

woman: no, I know that

guy: good

woman: ok, well, I need to go~



No comments:

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!