Friday, April 11, 2008

First impressions - what are they thinking!!!





All quotes unabashedly lifted from on-line profiles currently being highlighted on a popular on-line dating site (all spelling errors directly attributed to the original authors).





• I'm too lazy to write this stuff all over again. Please check out my nick (xxxxx) at xxxxxdotcom




• I am a professional juggler, but really more into writing now. I will probably get seriously back into juggling very soon. I am insanely addicted to Indie music. I love Indie music, I will talk incessantly about it if you let me. I will burn cd's for you




• ExHorse Jockey, which means that I am short in statur but "Not Little" :-)




• I would love to fall in love. However, I will settle for a date right now. I like to spend lots of time observing nature whether that is birds or dragonflies or whatever comes my way. Bears are always fun………I am a nice guy who maybe is not the most exciting person in the world except in a few areas. That last statement is a hint in a number of ways. ……..At least I have hair and it is not gray yet……… Just a warning, I am going to spend a lot of time in the woods and not at church or the mall. Yes, I am an atheist.





• I am a clinitian and have many degrees from higher learning I enjoy my work and will continue in the health field. I would like someone who is intelligent, preferably professional, and is up for dinning and dating.I am married and do not want the lawyers to get 1/3rd of my property values. Therefore I am looking for a relationship that is discreet to protect me and not to upset the household. I am looking for the right one and therefore I am in no hurry.




• We could live without war. That might entail giving up differences of power, wealth, fixed roles, access to necessities, belief systems, prestige ... but also might allow a flourishing of other kinds of differences. A friend suggests that this could come about through conversation. I write, paint, draw, sculpt, compose, play, act, direct, listen, teach, organize with such thoughts in mind. That's my work. I'm in a committed long-distance couple relationship, emotionally poly, and alternate irregularly between living in NYC and Urbana, IL.




• I've loved, I've lost, been married twice ( LONG story folks!! ) I'm experienced in life, well versed, went thru 4 years of college, many trade schools and have much education under my belt....From Music business Management to Web design to Security Guard to Fire safety Director and more..
Currently regaining my career and life after many years ( 2001 ).

I keep in touch with friends via my Yahoo, Myspace and Facebook accounts because my friends are all over the place....Also, my musical contacts as well.



No comments:

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!