Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Venus/Mars or completely different solar systems?

Names changed to protect the innocent ☺

Girl: Nice picture - what would your profile say?

Guy: It would say I am fun, spontaneous, sexy, smart and creative. I sometimes drive bt Hartford on the way to Springfield. See you there perhaps?:-)

Girl: Yes, you should let me know when you’re driving through Hartford - but, what’s in Springfield??? II also head into the city from time to time; I’ll let you know when I’m heading in. How much do you ride? I’m getting ready to get my bike out on the road - finally!!!

Guy: Fair enough. Enjoy the bike ride and I’ll take a run and we’ll be in great shape when we meet.

Girl: So, I’m curious~

I’ve seen a number of profiles with just pictuers and no text - do you think you’re less likely or more likely to get visits and contacts with that approach? I think it would make a great social experiment. I have my guesses about the results, but I’m interested in what your experience has been.

Guy: I’m guessing people don’t take this site seriously--I certainly don’t. It’s all about spontaneous fun for me. If it happens, great. If not, well, c’est la vie. Or maybe people are just trying to be mysterious:-)

Girl: Wow - if you don’t take this site seriously, you should check out xxxxxx! Jeez, is that site a hoot. I’ve been contacted by more crazy people than I knew existed!


Mystery is nice~

Guy: well beware the crazies:-) Mystery is nice--so is spontaneity and passion:-)

Girl: Agreed - like spontaneous trips to shows out of state, just for the fun of it~ will you be making an appearance?

Guy: I can’t--though xxxxx should be fun. Now if you were coming straight to my bedroom, I’d be impressed:-)

Girl: Damn~is it my pictures of is this just a guy thing? I can’t tell you how many times that’s the approach I’ve received!

I love sex but it’s just plain underwhelming to have sex with someone you barely know and with whom there’s no strong connection on some other level.

I’d meet you in New Paltz for a run or a bike ride and some good coffee~ I’m finding that good sex isn’t as rare as I thought it was and good conversation is nearly impossible to find~

Guy: Trust me, I’m not a typical man. And I disagree, good sex is hard to find--I mean, really good, memorable sex. And if we have sex, I promise to provide good pillow talk:-) Be bold.

Girl: Careful, you might end up on my myspace page dedicated to dating nightmares.......LOL!

I’m not just looking for pillow talk, silver tongue~

I’m looking for the real thing - someone who will be there the next weekend telling me they couldn’t stop thinking about me (not just sexually) and who will plan hikes and bike rides and who wants to cook dinner together. Someone who will remember my favorite wine and favorite flower. In return, I give the same, plus great massages, readily get up for your favorite drink if your glass is empty and play a decent game of pool. I can discuss anything from power tools to Nietzsche. All this, plus, I promise the sex is amazing and only gets better with time.

So, it is not I who needs to channel the intrepid warrier within~

You sound great--I need spontaneity first and the rest will follow. Tools to Nietzsche--Freud would have a heydey with that:-) I wish you luck on your quest. If you get bored or feel wild, write to me.

No comments:

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!