Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dele Cares - I wish he didn't care so much!

We've all received these scary computer generated emails but sometimes they are so hilarious, they just need to be shared!

Hello,
My name is Dele Owen, i live atWilton CT. I stumbled on your profile and i found it very interesting.The way you describe your personality fits the kind of woman i want in my Life.I have been hurt a bit of times.I had a terrible divorce 3yrs ago but now i want to put my past behind me,now i want to build and start a strong and long lasting relationship with a good,kind,honest,faithful and loving woman.I have a lot to offer in a relationship both emotionally,physically and materially.I’m from a little paradise country egypt . But i have lived in CT for 20 years now , but right now am in Africa for this job .But i do shuttle around United states,U.k,Europe , Australia, and Africa.I’m a Civil Engineer by profession .My job makes me travel a lot at times cos i get different Building Contracts from Individuals Abroad.I’m in Africa Nigeria at the moment.I have been here for the past 2months on a Road Construction And some Eastate Building .My job here almost over in a few weeks time.I would like to start up an email and phone conversation with you.So we could get to know more about each other.I’m ready to come visit you in any location.Dear all i want is Love and Commitment.I could be the perfect man you need in your life.I have been lonely for long,i want that to end soon..I belief so much in kindness and helping of the needy.
Am kind of new in this online thing But i think i like you and i will like to know you. cus you are the only woman i have e mail on the internet dating site and am planing to relocate to you area. and i will like to meet you inperson. all this days i have not find a woman of my own tast and now that i found you i will be glad if you respond to my message. Tell me if you are intrested or not. But i will be much more happy if you can accept to know each other cus i don’t know when am gonna find a woman like you ever again.I think this letter is getting too long for an Introduction.I will stop here for now and hope to here from you soonest.Thanks.here is my e mail owen_dele@yahoo.com and i will be so much happy if we can exchange e mail address over here so we can mail each over on our private e mail address. hope to hear from you soon bye
Dele Care’s



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://alalefiz.jamminweb.com/legogu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://nekibiwyri.the-best-free-web-hosting.com/atutyf.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!