Sunday, April 13, 2008

True character always shines through!

This was the response I received from the author of a series of 50 questiions when I let him know I appreciated his survey and posted it on one of my online profiles on a social networking site which shall remain nameless. Sigh. Only proves the point about the way people treat one another when they are hidden behind the shield of anonymity.

So, to be fair, I will credit the survey in my previous blog and the email below to it's rightful author (despite his lack of knowledge about copyright and public domains).

Knightlight4u - profile can be found on plentyoffish.com. I'm sure that once you see the email below, you will certainly be prompted to contact him for a date :-)

And, as he has now blocked me, I was unable to send him an email of sincere apologies. Please pass them along on my behalf.

"It is not only copyright infringement to take the works of others without their permission but it also shows you have absolutely no manners or morals whatsoever to not even have the decency to request to use my work before you steal it for your own selfish purposes. If you had even one shred of decency you would be ashamed of yourself and your sleazy behavior and immediately remove "my work" from anything to do with you. Please never contact me again. I have reported your sleazy behavior to Plentyoffish in an attempt to save others from having to suffer from your scummy antics."

Personal email received by this author on 4/1308 from Knightlight4u on the Plentyoffish.com dating

website










No comments:

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!