Friday, May 16, 2008

Vote for your favorite Dating site

I thought I would do a simple poll for readers to vote for their favorite dating site~

Of course, nothing is simple~

In doing some research, I found an article by Consumer Search that reviewed the most popular dating websites. In addition, they listed those who had received a mention at least once.

In all, there were 50 dating sites, from the well known to the more obscure. Those catering to conservatives and extremely liberal. From those that charge for their services to those that are free.

So, I've created a poll for users to be able to vote for their top dating site - choosing from the 50 listed in the Consumer Search article.

Follow this link to the poll - it was too large to post here.

Pick Your Favorite Dating Site

At the very least, I think you'll find it fun to explore these sites and see what they have to offer. There may be a site out there for you that you didn't even know existed.

The poll closes in one week and unfortunately, you can only vote once. So, if you vote and then find a site you like better, you're a bit out of luck.

If there's a site that isn't included, you can write that in.

Enjoy and I look forward to reporting the results!

PS: In the name of time, I didn't enter hyperlinks for each of the sites. To find one using your favorite search engine, simply type in the name I show in the poll and add .com to the end.





Add to Technorati Favorites



No comments:

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!