Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This explains a LOT!

I'm often baffled about why I run into so many people that leave me shaking my head in wonder. Many times I wonder if it's just me attracting these people into my life. After seeing this video I will no longer be surprised - these people need way more help than the ones I come across!



read more | digg story

Special thanks to my LLT for passing this along - she actually got me to laugh when I've been in a bit of a foul mood for the past few days~ Please visit her blog Namaste, which I've linked to on my page, when you have a chance~


No comments:

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!