Thursday, May 8, 2008

This man is missing.............his MIND!

Do you know this person?

Take a long hard look at the photos~





Apparently he has lost his mind recently~

He has completed a profile on the OK Cupid dating website stating that he is 44 years old, straight and single and residing in New York. From his sceen name (Flyer357) and the pictures, it would appear as if he is a pilot, or at least has access to small planes and pilot's uniforms. If common sense was a defining category, he would fall into the "idiot" selection~

This is the email conversation we had today - initiated by him at 9:30 this morning.

flyer357: do u like it hot?

julie: (thinking to herself, what would FITZ do?) Definitely - I like to pour hot candle wax on guys cocks - r u into that?

flyer357: love it

flyer357: oooh yes and maybe have it sucked with the wax on it

julie: my dog is really good at that licking thing - can she lick your balls while I hook up the hoover?

flyer357: does she ever lick u?

flyer357: well?

flyer357: well?

At this point, I had left for work~

I suspect someone out there will know this guy and would be concerned that he is clearly acting like an idiot. Please, if this is your father, brother, husband, or friend - an intervention is needed - STAT!

This guy is an assclown and you must save him from himself!




Add to Technorati Favorites




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. He has been emailing me to with the same stuff. He actually went as far as asking me for phone sex.

That was when I thought run!

Dating Wall of Shame said...

I'm really hoping someone recognizes him and exposes him for the freak he is!

I don't think it's a "bot" as some people have suggested - just a sick guy~

Perhaps if we all band together we can innundate his mailbox with messages encouraging him to rethink his ways?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hahahah!!! I keep my IM off, but this guy has been sending me one and two line e-mails for 2 weeks now.
I'd be happy to add them to your collection. =)

Anonymous said...

please send me his IM so I can have fun with him too!

Julie, I am glad I was your inspiration for dealing with this assclown in the manner you did. It was the right choice!

Anonymous said...

I find it absolutely hilarious that the word assclown has a link back to Toilet Scribble.

Also... I would officially like to stab this guy in the face... via internet. (Doesn't the internet make us all feel so powerful?)

Dating Wall of Shame said...

Hi Everyone~

Thanks for your comments of support~

Unfortunately, I don't have an IM name to pass along because all of this guy's contacts were made by email through the OKC site. Like others here, I usually keep my IM window off (for good reason!)

So, the only way to reach him is by emailing his OKC screen name (Flyer357)

He did try to engage in conversation again yesterday by thanking me for the phone call from my dog and I the night before????? When I responded back in a similar tone as before, he never replied.

Please feel free to fill up his OKC email with love letters. For those of you who aren't members of OK Cupid, this might just be worth it to fill out the most basic of profiles just to be able to send a nastygram or two his way!

Fitz - a special thanks to you for teaching me how to respond to this - they left that out of my catholic school training :-)

Joker - but OF COURSE assclown would be tracked back to toiletscribble.com - I was ignorant to the ways of assclowns and douchbaggery until I became a faithful reader of Fitz's blog. The weight of the world is so much lighter now! Thanks for stopping by!

In closing, I ALWAYS welcome other people's stories of dating disasters - whether it's other contacts you've had with this guy or the plethora of others (men and women) who are out there! You can email me by going to my profile at the bottom of the page~

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!