Saturday, May 17, 2008

Partner Choice by facial qualities



I found this interesting test on the BBC Science and Nature website that has you answer some questions regarding your personality and then rate a series of 20 pairs of faces.

You rate the faces on your preference (grading from only slightly preferring one over the other to strongly preferring one over the other).

In the end, you're able to see how you score on introversion/extroverson and the personality that your answers revealed you would be attracted to.

Very interesting. On many of the choices I couldn't clearly decipher how they were different, but I clearly knew that I prefered one face over the other.

Enjoy! Take the Face Perception Test
Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love stuff like this. I took the test on the website (first link in your entry worked, second one didn't), and it was interesting.

Good post, Julie!

Dating Wall of Shame said...

Thanks, Devin~

I fixed the link, thanks for the heads up!

Your compliment means a lot as I enjoy your blog as well. I've just added it my fave blogs list.

Folks, be sure to visit Devin's blog Mental Emotional Health - a great blog with down to earth observations and advice that make sense!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!