Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's your fetish?

Here's a fetish I haven't come across in the online dating scene before - tickling.

I came across this profile:
" I want to meet women interested in tickling.I also love phone sex.I am always horney and looking for fun.I am very fit and consirded attractive.I would like to get to know anybody for some good raunchy fun.Tickling is my fetish,I love to tickle and to be tickled. " (He obviously didn't read my post about the use of spell-check in composing your dating persona!)

Later in the profile he mentions that he has a foot fetish as well.

I can honestly say I don't have a fetish. There are parts of the body I like to look at and there are sexual acts I enjoy, but none to the exclusion of anything else.



I'm not sure what I would do if I were to date someone who had a fetish that I wasn't into. A foot fetish probably wouldn't bother me - I don't mind having my feet touched so, as long as I got what I wanted, I'd say go for it. On the other hand, the tickling thing definitely wouldn't work for me. I was held down and tickled as a kid so I have a tickling aversion. The whole fecal focus wouldn't work for me either - I'm just not into it.

What other fetishes are out there? Where would you draw the line? What fetishes would you live with and which would cause you to give your date the heave ho?





Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Dee Katt said...

Well, having already stated that I have a fetish for women's legs, shoes and feet,

it goes with out saying, I spend way too much of my free time on Youtube looking at videos that cater to that,

while doing so today, I came across a fetish I had not heard of, (and I've heard of just about all of them, or so I thought)

Today on Youtube I came across, women in wheelchairs fetish,
not amputee(heard of that), not missing a limb(heard of that), not deformed limb(heard of that)
but just straight up "women in wheelchairs", I did not watch the videos, so I do not know if the sharply dressed young ladies
were actually confined to wheelchairs, or just acting,

but I don't like to judge people for what they are "into",

But I can now say from the looks of it , my little kinko likes and dislikes are "in the mainstream"............

Tickling is very common and practiced in a variety of ways, seems kind of silly to me, but hey, to each their own,

I don't think fetishes are about doing them "to the exclusion of anything else", it's more along the lines of you can't choose to be gay,

you can't choose your fetish, it's what you like, what you're drawn to, it's part of you.

It's like people who like girl's or guy's butts or chests, or eyes.

It's something you like, and I've been told, most are healthy and harmless........

Dating Wall of Shame said...

Pete - I always love your honesty! I'm going to have to search for this women in wheelchairs video - yikes!

Show me some love - sign my guestbook~

About Me

My photo
I have seen and experienced so much craziness in my short time of on-line dating that I just couldn't hold it inside anymore. Your stories are always welcome! Misery loves company!